Thursday, July 1, 2010

Affinity Point done!

So, I finally decided to post on this blog. I was suppose to start posting when production of the film started. But I realized how time consuming updating a blog would of been, so I just put this idea on hold until... NOW!
A lot has happened in the 2 and a half years it took to complete this movie. It basically took a year to finish the film and another year and a half to 'fix' it. Affinity Point was my (our) first film, so it was a huge learning process on how to do things right. So, a lot of re-shoots and re-edits were done to get where the movie is now (in it's 10th cut!). But now I am pleased to say that Affinity Point IS what I hoped it would be.

Here are the websites for the film:
www.affinitypointfilm.com
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30168239992&ref=ts

No comments: