Wednesday, January 5, 2011

STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH A FEW CHANGES!

I haven't updated in a while! I've just been too busy. Where to start?

- The Festival du Nouveau Cinema went well. I attended one of the screenings with my mom and was terrified that the film would traumatize her. It did, but not for the reasons I thought it would. Still, watching it with her was unbearable, but I think she was ultimately impressed.
At the screening, I also ran into the FNC president. He said he personally picked my film and called it 'gritty'.
I hung out at a few events/shows that the FNC was organizing. Had fun but didn't meet a lot of people. (I'm shy that way.)

Here's some footage of the two weeks I experienced at the FNC:


- I've been finishing my new screenplay. The film will surely be called 'Do You Truss Me?'. I've also bought myself a Canon EOS 50D and some sound equipment for the next film. A natural evolution.

- Last month, I decided to do a last minute recut Affinity Point. I was happy with the film, but there was still some things that bothered me. The film is 6 minutes shorter and quite a few scenes are different. Now, I can truly say the film is my vision 100% and more powerful in general. I can't wait to unleash this sucker to new audiences.


No comments: